I’m debating the best mobile solution for Emacs for me. My main driver is org-mode, of course.
* File sync for configuration and org-mode
* Power management (battery life)
* Portability (weight, size, profile)
* Display quality (readability, sharpness of text)
* Keyboard (Japanese JIS, shortcuts)
* Inputs (USB, Bluetooth, on-screen keyboard), outputs (micro-Display Port|USB C|Micro USB|mini-Display Port), and network (wifi, Ethernet [via USB], cellular)
* Non-native integrations like pandoc, PDF-tools If I go with a primarily tablet solution, it will have to be Android or some other non-iOS option. If I go with a primarily laptop|ultrabook|netbook solution it has to have a good Japanese keyboard.
On iOS, Drafts seems an interesting option.Also on: