I’m landed in Atlanta.
“It’s cold, but not cold,” I’m told. It is the same weather I left 12+ hours ago.
A few notes for Delta:
- the A350 is a miserable airplane for the flyer, especially compared to the 747 it “replaced”;
- the A350 needs many more bathrooms;
- swapping out the first beverage service for a “signature cocktail” doesn’t work;
- whatever you’re doing with the food, please stop;
- and how is an international flight “short handed”?
For all that griping, my flight did the two things I expect from all airplane travel – I landed safely and I exited the plane in one piece.