I’m a Detroit expat who used to live in Tokyo but now lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I’m a consulting security professional and father of two. I promise that my views and politics are mine; not yours or my employer’s or anyone’s. I follow no party or affiliation or anything. My things are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license unless otherwise stated.
I use unusual punctuation to add clarity for non-native English speakers. Read more about it here.
Here is how I prefer to keep in touch, and why:
- My favorite way to converse is email.
- I mainly write on my website. To see what I am focusing on, I have a Now page.
- I only use social networking platforms like Twitter to share updates to my website & stuff, follow or connect with interesting people, and other stuff.
- I only use LinkedIn as a platform to connect with work colleagues, monitor the job market, and that’s about it. I do not use it for on-going communication. For that I prefer email.
- I do not use Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.