I’m off to Seoul for business reasons for 2 months.
There’s sparse content about what happens when one goes to Seoul. It’s outlined like this:
- Get a COVID test 72 hours before departure
- Print copies of the test results and be ready to show them multiple times
- Get your temperature taken often
- Fill out paperwork on the plane
- Turn in all the paperwork when you arrive
- The Korean government drives you to a location
- Quarantine in the location for 14-15 days
- Install and use an app to verify your location and health during the quarantine
- Wear a mask
I assume there’s a “don’t lick doorknobs” clause, but I’m lost in the details between steps 5 and 11.
What’s the government facility? Where is it? What is it like? Can I go au natural while I’m there or is it a prudish fishbowl scenario?
Seriously, I know there is a place to which I shall be transported and that I have to pay for my stay. But what are the details? How do I pay? Can I earn elite status and, if so, what are the benefits? What delivery services can I use? How do my clothes get laundered? How fast is the wifi?
IS THERE EVEN WIFI?
I just don’t know.
#6 & #10, there’s a lot I don’t know contained in those seemingly innocent ellipses. I assume one should not wrestle a bear for honey (Pooh taught us that), but otherwise mind the gap.
Wear a mask!